We are currently seeking an experienced Community Manager to oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of our manufactured home community.
We pride ourselves in our ability make our communities a wonderful place to live and your role will be key in making that happen.
As a Community Manager, you will:
- Develop positive and productive relationships with residents of your community;
- Tour the property regularly to identify needs and concerns of homeowners/renters;
- Resolve issues and concerns of homeowners/renters in a timely fashion;
- Adjust and control expenditures, taking advantage of revenue generating and cost savings opportunities in order to achieve community financial objectives;
- Collect rent and other charges, and deliver timely rent increase notices; and
- Sell and lease homes, manage resident turn and home refurbishment projects.
In order to be successful you must have:
- The ability to work flexible hours
- Prior residential property management experience
- A strong focus on customer service in balance with guideline enforcement
- Proven collection experience
- Demonstrated sales/leasing success
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Solid communication skills (both written and oral)
- A current, valid driver's license from the State where the community is located is required before driving a company-owned vehicle or before driving his/her own vehicle on company business.
Hometown America is a drug-free, equal opportunity employer.