In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Making sales presentations in order to sell homes to prospective residents
- Tracking marketing and sales traffic/prospects
- Following up on sales opportunities
- Monitoring inventory homes and complete home checklists
- Generating referrals, and meeting with home sellers in order to secure a sales contract and keep sellers updated on the status of their homes.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Hometown America provides competitive salaries and commissions and provides a comprehensive benefits package to include:
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Health and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
Required experience and qualifications:
- Previous home sales experience
- Exceptional customer service skills with ability to persuade and overcome objections
- Excellent organizational and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and keep track of multiple prospects/tasks.