At Hometown America, you’ll join a group of like-minded professionals with drive, integrity, and a commitment to excellent customer service. Do you have what it takes? Start your journey today by exploring the tabs below!
Founded in 1997, Hometown America is a privately held company that owns and operates manufactured housing communities across the country. Today, the company operates more than 65 communities in 11 states.
Hometown America consists of two divisions – the Hometown America Family Communities and Hometown America Age-Qualified (55+) Communities. Our properties are known nationwide for their quality amenities, professional on-site management and the affordable lifestyle they provide for our residents.
From coast to coast, our residents enjoy an affordable and inspiring lifestyle. With Hometown America you will always find a welcoming and friendly environment, and a dedication to providing a higher standard of living.
This dedication to quality of life extends beyond our residential communities to the vicinities in which they are located. Our residents and our employees work to ease living conditions through volunteerism, donations, and special disaster relief efforts. In addition, Hometown America and the Hometown America Foundation contribute to related causes.
By striving with unyielding dedication and integrity to enhance quality of life for the residents of our communities, Hometown America employees assure:
- Our residents and clients: responsive service and personal respect in well maintained, fairly priced living environments
- Our fellow employees: challenging and rewarding work in an atmosphere of respect, trust and shared endeavor
- Our vendors: the opportunity for mutually profitable involvement in pursuing Hometown America’s mission
- The manufactured housing community industry: our leadership and cooperation in promoting shared values and objectives
- The larger civic community: our caring involvement, good citizenship and corporate responsibility.
The culture at Hometown America is one of shared values and vision. Each of our employees knows that they can impact positive change and make a difference in everything they do. From improving the lives of our residents to directly contributing to the success of the company, we foster an entrepreneurial spirit with a constant focus on customer and team.
Recruitment & Diversity
When we recruit for key positions at Hometown America, we seek talent from different trades and backgrounds. We believe that fresh perspectives from industries such as hospitality, conventional real estate sales, construction and apartment management bring the caliber of diversity that contributes to our success.
Opportunity for Growth
At Hometown America, we believe that providing our employees with opportunities for growth and advancement is important to retaining a talented and dedicated team to serve our residents. Efforts and contributions of our team members are rewarded with competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Efforts and contributions of our team members are rewarded with career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Superior Performance Bonus Opportunities
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match of 20%
- Company Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA’s) for Medical and Dependent Care
- Company Paid Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplemental Benefits – Short-Term Disability, Additional Voluntary Life for Employee, Spouse and Children
- Summary of Benefits (PDF)
We could give you an endless list of reasons why Hometown America is a great place to build a fulfilling career, but we believe that our talented people say it best. Read for yourself what Hometown America employees have to say!