Bask in the Golden State sunshine as you travel through Castaic’s diverse terrain. There are endless trails to hike, mountains to climb, and Pacific beaches to explore.
Shopping, Entertainment, & Attractions
Castaic is home to an abundance of family-friendly destinations. Spend an action-packed weekend at Six Flags Magic Mountain, where you can soar through 19 sky-scraping roller coasters or treat yourself to a meal at Mike’s Diner for some mouthwatering burgers.
Check out these incredible venues all within 10 miles of your new home:
- Casa Lupita – This popular local restaurant serves up authentic Mexican cuisine sure to make you come back for more!
- Ice Station Valencia – Beat the heat by skating your way through this 95,000 sq. ft. glacial wonderland.
- Tommie’s Castaic Café – A local favorite offering delectable homemade dishes for breakfast and lunch.
- Mountasia Family Fun Center – Make sure to grab a sweet treat from Farrell’s Ice Cream Parlour while exploring this 7-acre entertainment park.
- Pinot’s Palette – This paint studio blends the art of painting and drinking wine; framing the perfect backdrop for date night.
Castaic’s prime location, Mediterranean climate, and recreational attractions make it a haven for adventure. Travel a mere half-mile away from the community to immerse yourself in swimming, boating, fishing activates at Castiac Lake. Less than 5 minutes away, you’ll find the Castaic Sports Complex and Aquatic Center which boasts indoor and outdoor activities for youth and seniors year-round and features baseball diamonds, a gymnasium, and a playground.
Set your sights to these nearby hot spots:
- - Heritage Valley
- - Hungry Valley State Vehicular Recreation Area
- - Placerita Canyon
- - Pyramid Lake
- - William S. Hart Regional Park
With Lakehills Estates’ central location, all your needs are close at hand. General conveniences like grocery stores and banks are all within a five-mile radius of the community and The Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital is just a 10-minute drive away.
Local Information / Providers
Cable: Time Warner
26500 Carl Boyer Dr., Santa Clarita
Driver's License Bureau: Newhall DMV
24427 Newhall Ave., Newhall
24236 Valencia Blvd., Valencia
Post Office: 28201 Franklin Parkway, Castaic
Schools: Castaic Union School District
28131 Livingston Ave., Valencia
Town Government: City of Santa Clarita
23920 Valencia Blvd., Suite 300, Santa Clarita
Transportation: Santa Clarita Transit
Metrolink Information - (800) 371-5465
Voter Registration: LA County Registrar
12400 Imperial Highway