Shopping and Entertainment
Residents at Little Manatee Springs have easy access to Sun City Center, the cultural Sarasota region, and the exciting Tampa Bay area where great shopping and an array of dining options await.
Little Manatee Springs is charming and quaint. Tucked into an orange grove along Little Manatee River, the property maintains a balance and connection to nature. Enjoy breathtaking nature trails, spring-fed lakes, fishing, and jaw-dropping views.
If you're ready for a little more sunshine in your life, you'll find endless entertainment in Wimauma and its neighboring cities.
With warm and sunny weather year-round, you can't help but want to be outside. Less than 15 minutes from Little Manatee Springs, you'll find relaxing beaches and fun activities like deep sea fishing. Go hiking through the Florida State Park's wilderness area or camp out and have a picnic along the river.
- World-famous Ringling Museum
- Busch Gardens and Adventure Island
- The Florida Aquarium
- Ruskin Family Drive-In Theatre
- Multiple nearby beaches
- Short drive for deep sea fishing
- Nature trails, spring-fed lakes, and fishing
- Little Manatee River State Park and Alafia River State Park
- 70+ golf courses nearby
- Broadway shows
- Less than four miles from Sun City Center
- Minutes from two international airports
- Tampa Bay History Center
- Henry B. Plant Museum
- Close to several brewing companies: Tampa Bay Brewing Company, Cigar City Brewing, Florida Avenue Ales, Hops Grill & Brewery, and Killian Bayer Brewing
- Take a day trip to Orlando for Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, or EPCOT Center
Local Information / Providers
Cable: Direct TV - Bravo
Supermarket, 7611 E. Causeway Blvd., Tampa
888-777-2454 or 954-933-0546
Driver's License Bureau:
Hillsborough Driver's Licenses
2211 N. Falkenburg Road, Tampa
Electric: Peace River
Town Government: Hillsborough County Board of Commissioners
County Center, 601 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa
Verizon - 800-483-3000
Voter Registration: Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections
601 E. Kennedy Blvd., 16th floor, Tampa
In Their Words
"Friendliest people around! Always something to do. Beautiful heated pool. A fun par 3 golf course."
- Carol R.