Shopping, Entertainment, and Attractions
When you’re not busy with the countless community activities, explore all Rancho Cucamonga has to offer. Shop ‘til you drop at Victoria Gardens – an outdoor town center with a variety of department stores, restaurants, and specialty shops located just 12 minutes away.
Looking to stay active? The James L. Brulte Senior Center is less than 10 minutes away. This facility provides a mix of services, activities, and programs – from recreational activities to self-enrichment and educational programs.
Add these other nearby destinations to your list:
- AMC Victoria Gardens 12
- Joseph Filippi Winery
- Purple Easel
- Salt Oasis Spa
Discover Rancho Cucamonga’s scenic surroundings. Ramona Villa is a short drive from several area parks and preserves that feature extensive options for hiking and camping
- Cucamonga Wilderness: A local favorite, Cucamonga Wilderness is a frequented destination to explore the great outdoors. Explore 20 square miles of hiking trails, and if you’re lucky, you may spot mountain lions, deer, and bears.
- Day Creek Park: At this venue, you will discover basketball and tennis courts for the athletically-inclined, as well as numerous picnic areas for the more tranquil activity. Day Creek Park is one of the best places to get-together with friends and family.
- North Eitwanda Preserve: If open grasslands, babbling creeks, and rocky cascades are your cup of tea, then set your sights to this outdoor haven.
- Ralph M. Lewis Park: This is a popular recreational spot your grandkids will love, featuring basketball courts, playgrounds, and disc golf courses.
Ramona Villa offers easy access to several grocery stores, medical centers, and public transportation outlets – all less than 15 minutes away. Both the Kindred Hospital Rancho and San Antonio Regional Hospital are within a four-mile radius of our community.
If you want to venture out, be sure to check these transportation options:
- Metrolink Trains: Head to the Rancho Cucamonga Station, less than three miles from Ramona Villa Estates.
- Omnitrans Buses: Reach any destination in or around town. The closest station to our community is a mere 0.3 miles away.
- La/Ontario International Airport: A short 13-minute drive separates you from national or international travel.
Contact us today to learn more!
Local Information / Providers
Cable: Frontier Communication
Internet: Frontier Communication
Town Government: The Rancho Cucamonga City Hall and City Council Chambers
10500 Civic Center Dr
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730