Sicklerville is ideally located near everything you will need: restaurants, shopping, entertainment, medical centers, parks, and golf courses. Sicklerville is in lovely Camden County, New Jersey, which boasts a long list of attractions and recreation opportunities on more than 20 parks!
Here are a few of the excellent local attractions and features that you can enjoy when you live in Sicklerville:
* Exquisite restaurants, such as Villari’s Lakeside Restaurant, with an extensive Sicilian-influenced menu that offers fresh meat, fish, poultry, and vegetarian options.
* A fun and quirky atmosphere at The Tiki Bar. Sip cocktails, enjoy light appetizers under the stars, and feel like you are on vacation under the 360-degree-seating tiki hut and thatched-roof bar.
* State-of-the-art golfing at the Camden County Golf Academy. Here, you can find an aquatic, lighted, 60-station, double-decker driving range.
* Concerts, theater performances, sports games, and fun family and community events at the area parks.
* Plans for significantly improved walking and biking access throughout the county, thanks to a $5.8-million government grant.
* Many year-round events in the indoor-outdoor amphitheater, the Susquehanna Bank Center.
* A multi-cultural literary, performing and visual arts center, the Walt Whitman Center.
* More than 80 exhibits with more than 5,000 fish and aquatic animals at the incredible Adventure Aquarium. The aquarium is located on the Delaware River waterfront.
* Relax on the water or give rowing a go at the Camden County Boathouse at Cooper River. Cooper River is renowned for being perfect rowing conditions, with a sheltered, narrow six-lane race course. In fact, this park hosts many major national rowing events. Seven rowing clubs train daily on the Cooper River.
* Explore 20 large, interactive areas in the Garden State Discovery Museum.