To all our valued residents:
Hometown America takes the health and wellness of our team members, residents, and communities very seriously. Throughout this pandemic, the safety of our residents and team members has been and will continue to be our top priority. While we follow guidance from the CDC, the state and local municipalities and health departments, we also must take into consideration the policies and procedures we believe are most safe for our residents, customers, and team members as we balance the reopening process.
With several restrictions being lifted, we continue to recommend all residents and guests follow health officials’ recommended practices, which include:
- Avoiding close contact with unvaccinated individuals, including maintaining at least a 6’ distance and wearing a mask.
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based (at least 60% alcohol) hand sanitizer.
- Covering your mouth and nose with a mask when around others if you are unvaccinated.
- Covering your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces daily.
- Monitoring your health daily and staying alert for symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
Thank you very much for your continued cooperation as we try to make every effort to protect the health and safety of our communities. As the COVID-19 outbreak evolves across the U.S., we continue to take this situation very seriously - monitoring revised health policy guidelines and adjusting our community policies as needed. Please be sure to contact our communities directly for local operating hours and state regulated policies. Thank you again for your partnership in ensuring the health and safety of our residents, team members and communities.
Stephen Braun & Pat Zilis